Magistrate Court, Sessions Court, High Court and Supreme Court of India
- Drafting of Criminal Complaint or First Information Report (FIR).
- To oppose or support remand that may be sought by the Investigating Agency.
- Transitory Anticipatory Bail, Anticipatory Bail, Regular Bail, Temporary Bail, Cancellation of Bail.
- Discharge Application before the Court of Magistrate or Sessions Court.
- Writ Petition before the High Court for directions like registration of FIR, Fair Investigation, Protection of Fundamental Rights under the Criminal Law etc.
- Quashing of FIR or Criminal Complaint.
- Criminal Trial or Inquiries, Protest Petition.
- Acquittal Appeal, Conviction Appeal, Revision, Special Leave Petition against Conviction.
Bail and prosecution under the;
- Customs Act, 1962; Central Excise Act, 1944; Service Tax; Foreign Exchange Management Act,1999; Prevention of Money-Laundering Act 2002, Income-Tax Act,1961;
- Standards of Weights and Measures Act, 1976; Essential Commodities Act, 1955; Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, 1954; Food Safety Act, 2006
- Copyright Act,1957; Trade Marks Act,1999
- Preventive of Corruption Act, 1988
- Companies Act, 1956
- Passports Act,1967
- Environment (Protection) Act, 1986; Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act,1974; Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act,1981; Hazardous Wastes (Management and Handling) Rules, 1989
- Matters arising out of Cyber Law.