Best PMLA Advocate in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
PMLA Advocate India - Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 is an Act of the Government Parliament of India enacted to prevent money laundering and to provide for appropriation of property borrowed from moneylaundering. PMLA and the standard notified there under came into force with affective from July 1, 2005.
Look for the PMLA to combat money laundering in India and has important objectives:
- To prevent and control money laundering
- To appropriation and seize the property got from the laundered money
- To work out deal with any other issue connected with money laundering in India
- Prohibition of transfer, conversion, tendency or movement of property by proper legal order
- Any property derived or accessed, directly or indirectly, by any person as a result of criminal activity relating to a scheduled offence